spiral2grow – Quality of Service with Flexible Pricing Model
spiral2grow is committed to providing a high quality of service and strives to assist clients in overcoming their challenges, achieving their goals and reach their potential. The three-tier pricing model below allows spiral2grow to provide quality service while attending to the financial requirements (and financial challenges) of our clients.
The fee per session (45 minutes) depends on the clinician’s level of experience and the time of the day. I do have few spots available for sliding scale based on financial need.
|Time of Appointment|
|Description of Service Provider
Title/Experience of Psychotherapist
|8-9am, 12-1pm, 5-8pm||Before 8am or After 8pm|
Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT)
Provided by Moshe Ratson (LMFT, MBA)
Founder of spiral2grow
Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (LMFT)
Graduate/Post Graduate Clinicians
who works toward their Licensing.
Limited Permit MFT/MFT or Graduate Intern
Payment is done by check, cash or credit card. Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account cards are also accepted. A credit card requires an additional processing fee of $10.
To determine which service and therapist best fits your therapeutic needs, please call us at
917-692-3867, or learn more from the information below:
Quality Services at Affordable Rates spiral2grow also provides quality psychotherapy treatment at affordable rates. Through our comprehensive training program, clients receive quality psychotherapy, at a low rate of $130-$190 per session (45 minutes). Our MFT Graduate, Post-Graduate Interns and Limited Permit MFTs Associates are selectively chosen for their experience, skills, and specialties. They are closely supervised and receive ongoing training, guidance and support.
The spiral2grow MFT training program offers qualified psychotherapy/MFT graduates a site in which to complete their supervised experience to be licensed in the field of marriage and family psychotherapy. In addition to the financial benefits, clients have the option to NOT use their insurance company and compromise their confidentiality.
Free Phone Consultation
To help you begin the process of change, spiral2grow offers a free 15 minutes phone consultation. The purpose of the consultation is to learn about your challenges and what you would like to work on, to get a feel for your “chemistry” with your therapist (feeling comfortable is one of the most important factors to successful therapy), to explain how our philosophy and unique approach to counseling can help you, or if we cannot help, to refer you to someone else.
spiral2grow as an Out-of-Network Provider
If your insurance company provides the option of using an out-of-network provider, you may be reimbursed by your insurance company for a significant portion of the fee. We will provide you with a statement reflecting services rendered to expedite the reimbursement process. If you are unsure about how the out-of-network process works, check with your insurance company or do not hesitate to contact us.
Why Doesn’t spiral2grow Accept Insurance?
spiral2grow doesn’t accept insurance primarily to protect your confidentiality. When there is a third-party payer, such as the insurance company, they have the ability to request information and notes from our sessions. These notes are otherwise confidential. Additionally, there are certain psychiatric diagnoses individuals receive that may prevent them from obtaining health insurance coverage in the future. Accordingly, if the insurance company is not covering the services directly, they will not have access to this information.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Group Counseling in NYC:
- Group sessions are normally $90.00 per person, per session of 75 minutes.
- Each member of the group is required to attend an initial intake session at $90.
- Group members are required to commit to the total number of sessions
(typically are structured in 8 to 12 session formats).
- Please contact us to get more information and pricing on a specific group.
- Groups offered: Self Esteem Group, Social Anxiety Group, Relationship Group, Anger Management Group.
- Please contact us to get more information and pricing on the specific workshop.
- Workshops offered: Self Esteem Workshop, Social Anxiety Workshop, Relationship Workshop, Anger Management Workshop.
- The coaching fee is $250-$350 per session (depending on the time of day).
- Coaching offered: Sport and Performance Psychology, Life Coaching, Career Coaching, Executive Coaching, Family Business, Organizational Development
- Coaching fee is often deductible and might consider as a business expense (check with your accountant)
- MFT Supervision is available for professionals in the Marriage and Family Therapy field as well as post-graduate MFTs gaining hours for licensing. The supervision fee is $190-$270 per session (depending on the time of the day).