Dating Coach New York City
All want to be in a relationship. Yet, many are frustrated that they have not yet met the right partner, and wonder why. They want to be in a relationship and are upset that it’s not happening for them.
If you are not getting the dating results you want, then you may want to consider working with a dating coach. Maybe you just got out of a relationship and forgot how to date. Maybe you’ve been single for awhile and haven’t been attracting the kind of men you’d like to meet. Or maybe you’re just really shy and have a bad case of approach anxiety. Whatever the case, a dating coach could be just the thing you need to achieve more love and prosperity into your life.
Dating is not easy, and everyone can improve their dating skill and use a little help. Navigating dating and relationships today takes measures of courage, intelligence, patience, and a strong sense of optimism. A lot of energy is spent putting on the best face when two people meet for the first time – yet frequently psychological barriers keep us from achieving the objective we so often desire. Finding a compatible and attractive partner for a long-lasting, happy relationship is not an easy task. Yet, it is very much possible.
Dating coaches are here to truly change your dating life. Through conversation, analysis, role-playing, modeling, and other forms of coaching dynamics and direction, dating coaches help their clients meet and attract romantic healthy partners. Coaches are qualified to address a wide range of dating and relationship issues, such as flirting, fashion, communication, body language, self-esteem and self confidence, psychology, norms and social activities. The goal of a dating coaches is to enhance and improve the dating skills and abilities of their clients as well as helping them feel confidence about themselves while becoming the best version of themselves in order to help them find their optimal intimate partners.
Located in midtown Manhattan in New York City, spiral2grow helps singles to move beyond social anxiety, develop social intelligence and to improve the quality of their social interactions and dating life. spiral2grow offers coaching services to improve their clients’ success in dating and relationships. Through discussion, role-playing, behavior modeling, and other forms of direction, a dating coach trains clients to meet and attract romantic partners. We provide the knowledge to help individuals become confident and attractive, while selecting well-matched partner and develop healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Overview of Coaching for Dating
Coaching for dating is a proven vehicle for helping people overcome dating challenges and building dating skills to them function better in dating situation. Dating coach teaches individuals tools to create, attract and keep the relationship that you desire. Regardless of how successful you are, you still have blind spots. We all do. working on improving our skills and shining the light on those blind spots is what dating coaching all about.It is also about understanding the opposite sex, developing a greater sense of self-awareness, while figuring out what is that holding you back, and empower you to move forward to where you want to be.
A dating Coach may help clients identify personal and/or relationship goals in the context of the dating world, develop strategies, relationships and action plans intended to achieve those goals. A coach provides a place for clients to be held accountable to themselves by monitoring the clients’ progress towards implementation of their action plans. Together they evolve and modify the plan to best suit the client’s needs and environmental relationships. A dating Coach acts as a human mirror for clients by sharing an outside and unbiased perspective on what they are observing about their clients. A Personal Coach may teach specific insights and skills to empower the client toward their goals.
In our sessions you will be coach how to date right. I will provide you with a s step-by-step process that will teach you exactly what to say and do when working with:
Shifting views around sex, sexuality, and gender
Long-distance and cross-cultural dating challenges
Breakups and divorce, rebounding, and re-entering the dating world
Knowing the difference between a red flag and an opportunity for relational growth
The Goals of Dating Coaching
In the dating coaching relationship, the intention of the coach is to work alongside of you, holding your vision of your self and your relationship to realize your deepest intimate desires. The coach will serve many roles for you including sounding board, guide, facilitator, motivator, mirror, and confidant. The coaching relationship is a sacred space that serves as an incubator for the changes you wish to see in your dating life.
- Set Your Goals and Expectations – Assess your needs and outline your goals and timeline. You will create a dating plan that suits your comfort and commitment level. Consider the many possibilities exist today for single people in regards to how to meet a partner, and create a plan that works for you.
- Clarify Realistic Expectations – Simplify what are you looking for in a relationship, and understand what is getting in your way of achieving it. Understand the difference between the goals of dating and goals of long term relationship.
- Be patient – Finding the right relationship takes time, effort and patience. It’s important to adapt positive and optimistic perspective, while learning from experiences and mistakes. Acting desperately or hopelessly will only upset the process and will lead to undesirable outcomes, while making you unhappy.
- Learn from the Past – By reviewing your past relationships critically, you can see what has worked and what hasn’t. You can identify what is holding you back from attracting and having a healthy relationship? By understanding also your family of origin and its dynamic as well as the history of your relationship, you can have an honest evaluation and of how it impacts your present and future while adapting new constructive ways.
- Trust yourself and be who you are – To be attractive is to be confident. To be confident is to feel comfortable with who you are. To be who you are, you need to love yourself and see your values. The reality is that insecurity holds us back from letting our potential partners know who we really are. I will equip you with tools to overcome shyness, fear of intimacy, and other potential stumbling blocks that may be inhibiting you from moving forward and getting what you want in the dating world and in a relationship.
- Establish Dating and Social Skills – Learn how to confidently be able to approach a person you are attracted to and communicate effectively; Date more suitable, quality people; understand the importance of psychological attraction more than just a physical level; Become assertive with healthy boundaries; Decrease, handle or overcome objections during the initial approach or follow up dates.
- Master confident communication – Learn how to communicate with your words, with your body, with your eyes and even with your silence are key to becoming attractive.
- Understanding Romance and Intimacy – It is important to understand why you get stuck in dating, relationships, and intimacy and how to get unstuck. There are so many elements that go into your love/romantic life that are needed to be explored (how we think, body image, confidence, gender dynamics, seduction, sexuality, self-care, pleasure (or lack of), relationship and life purpose, compassion, and integrity.
- Practice dating – You will do exercises, as well as roll-playing and practices that will help you feel more confident, and excited about your love life.
- Develop Habits – Build healthy habits geared toward keeping you centered and happy while dating and/or building intimacy in your relationship.
- Monitoring the dating process – Throughout this process we will monitor your successes. Pattern of pitfalls or improvement of possibilities will be discussed, as well as doing things differently to produce more positive outcomes. I will provide you feedback and support as you grow as well as “Flirting Help” and Dating Advice
- Build self-confidence – Build sense of independence, confidence and fulfillment while having more fun romantically. Confident person naturally attract high quality people because their actions radiate confidence.
- Stay positive! Be open-minded! and more importantly, enjoy the ride, without having the internal or social pressure.
Dating Issues That People Address When Seeing a Dating Coach
The following are only a few examples of the subject matter dating coaching can help:
- Dating the wrong person
- Difficulties attracting the right spouse
- A desire to improve your current relationship
- Relationship challenges
- Feeling stuck in patterns of behavior that do not work
- Challenges in finding love
- Personal growth and development
- Lack of experience with the opposite sex
- Insecurity or anxiety about self-esteem and self confidence
- Learning the technicalities of the dating process
- Building deep relationships
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- Overcoming social anxiety
- A desire to find the right partner
- Manage your health
- Removing fear and self doubt
- Let go of old, unwanted habit
- A need to be attractive and appealing
Few of The Outcomes and Benefits That Some of My Clients Have Reported
- Making better decision in the selection process in a mate
- Improve dating skills – dating better and being able to navigate the dating process easier
- Getting unstuck and changing negative behavioral patterns
- Willing to take a calculated risks
- Developing greater confidence
- Learning how to flirt and create positive energy
- Improving self esteem
- Overcome social/romance anxiety
- Learning to attract your “ideal partner”
- Finding “real” love and intimacy
- Being independent, content and happy
- Achieving a successful, committed relationship
- Developing assertiveness and boundaries
- Receiving clear, direct, honest and caring feedback
- Why man loves bitches by Sherry Argov
- All the rulles – Time- tested secrests for capturing Mr. Right
- Make every man what you want by Marrie Forelo