Changes in our lives can produce stressful reactions. spiral2grow of New York City assists clients to navigate these changes, and work with them so that they emerge flexible yet stronger. spiral2grow helps clients find their inner savage help them clarify their goals, challenge them to work toward their goals and support them so they can stay at their course to success.
As we aim to evolve and “spiral2grow” to become intellectually wiser and emotionally more mature (enlighten and happier), we are going through stages. Each spiral stage is a new better resolution to the lifelong tension between the universal human yearning to be attached, connected, and included, on the one hand, and to be separate, autonomous and independent on the other.
Psychotherapy helps a person gain contact with his/her deepest self and actualize this self in his/her life. spiral2grow team of experienced psychotherapists and counselors, that lead by Moshe Ratson (MBA, LMFT), utilizes proven psychotherapy approaches and coaching methods that are practical and solution-focused, while emphasizing skills building, solving problems and achieving goals. We see therapy as a practical process for change rather than merely an exercise in insight. As such, our efforts are geared to help individuals break free of disruptive, negative patterns and cycles so they cope better with life challenges and enjoy greater life satisfaction.
We utilize integrative and pragmatic method, which is evidence-based-practice (EBP). The results and solution oriented approach is rooted in our many years of experience as licensed psychotherapists, life, career and executive coaches and high level business executives in Fortune 500 Companies.
Benefits of Psychotherapy
- Break vicious cycles and old negative pattern
- Get unstuck & start moving forward
- Heal psychological/emotional pain
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
- Increase your ability to love yourself and love others
- Enhance your relationships & life
- Learn helpful skills such problem- solving & conflict resolution
- Develop constructive communication skills
- Build assertiveness and healthy boundary
- Manage anger & other difficult emotions
- Empower yourself & others
- Find inner savage
- Learn how to influence your partner
- Create a balanced life
- Develop emotional regulation skills
- Grow, improve and transform
- Enhance performance and productivity